Free Roman Fiction e-book
Fred Mench
2014-09-27 12:39:14 UTC
The episodes in the series are fun to read & pretty accurate. You can't go wrong on the price.

Fred Mench

Sent from my iPad
Date: September 26, 2014 at 4:50:00 AM CDT
Subject: Caesar's Lictor - A NEW free eBook from Marcus Mettius
Hi, Fred - how are you doing? I hope you are well.
I just wanted to let you know that the long-awaited next chapter in the Marcus Mettius series is now available! And I'm doing a free Kindle giveaway for the next five days.
Thought you might like to pick up a copy. The email with the details is below.
Thanks, and stay well -
Alex
Greetings! Marcus Mettius, event planner here.
No, I haven’t changed professions – I’m still a salesman. But Caesar asked me to help manage his conference in Luca, and for the usual reasons (greed, stupidity and awe) I agreed.
I don't think I’d care to do it on a regular basis. Sourcing supplies in a provincial backwater (albeit a charming one!) is hard work, but it’s child’s play compared to dealing with the Big Three’s ego games. Crassus and Pompey would rather beat each other to death than collaborate, but they’re big shots. And, as we all know, when big shots take aim at each other, it’s the little guy who needs to duck! I’ll give you three guesses as to who the little guy is in this case (and the first two don't count).
But enough about me. I’d rather discuss a great deal for you!
From September 26 until September 30 you can download Caesar's Lictor: The Lords of Luca from Amazon for free! This is Book Four in the Marcus Mettius series, and I really hope that you will enjoy it!
Caesar's Lictor
Caesar's Lictor
If the links don't work you can simply search for Caesar's Lictor by Alex Johnston (my modern pseudonym) at Amazon.
Don't miss the time window for the free download, or you will be required to fork over 99 cents to get your virtual hands on it!
If you have friends who you think would like to read my story, please feel free to forward this email to them. And if you are moved to offer a review, I'd love to hear what you think!
https://www.facebook.com/AJohnstonAuthor
Wait....
"Book Four?" you sob. "I haven't even read Books 1 to 3. Am I doomed for all eternity?"
Marcus Mettius
Marcus Mettius
Happy Reading!
Marcus