as long as we're talking calendars
david meadows
2014-09-10 16:16:03 UTC
... I'm in the process of updating etc. my 'this day in ancient history'
feature and plan to include 'month images' from the Sousse calendar mosaic.
The images for all the months are available under a creative commons thing
at wikipedia but one month is missing. i've looked high and low for an
image of the mosaic for October, with a CC license, but have come up empty
... has anyone come across such in their travels?

dm
Patrick Rourke
2014-09-10 20:28:26 UTC
Have you tried cropping it from this one?

[From user page:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ad_Meskens/oudheid#Mus.C3.A9e_arch.C3.A9ologique_de_Sousse
]
--
Patrick Rourke
ptrourke [(at)] methymna.com
David Meadows
2014-09-10 21:03:11 UTC
thanks... I ll have to look again but there was something about that one the last time I looked
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ab/Sousse_mosaic_calendar.JPG
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ad_Meskens/oudheid#Mus.C3.A9e_arch.C3.A9ologique_de_Sousse
]